Sunday, November 25, 2007

Officially on our way

Ok, so we are officially on our way, after a stop in Truro to have the tires tightened and to get a proline ticket we made our way to Alma, New Brunswick to visit my grandparents for an hour or so. The drive wasn't too bad and Frank (Tara'a cat) settled down after an hour or so. After leaving my Grandparents house we drove to Fredericton (actually Oromocto) to go see my brother. We left Truro around 2 in the aftenoon... got to my Grandparents about 5:40 and got to my brother's about 8:40. Now it's time write on my Blod and post some pics on Facebook... for all interested I've added a new application on facebook to show where we are and where we've been. Search me on Facebook for my pics... Til my next update...
Peace out suckers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This daily update is making the trip much easier for me-thanks and you two have fun.

Anonymous said...

judt as soon as you guys leave they have announced that ozzy osbourne is coming to hfx mc on jan 26/08 ticvkets go on sale this sat suckas